The recording studio is available to all students after completing the introductory course to audio technology. Times are listed in the syllabus.
The following technologies and equipment are available:
- computer-based recording system with a wide range of software packages
- DAW: Logic Pro / Ableton Live
- analogue synthesiser
- Doepfer analogue modular system
- analogue mixer
- effects units
- analogue/digital converter (AD/DA)
- active reference speakers
- Ableton Push Controller
- various microphones
All kinds of sound work can be undertaken in the recording studio, ranging from classic multi-track recording and purely computer-based composition to completely free and experimental sound design using analogue modular systems or code-base software applications.
60596 Frankfurt am Main